Tomato circle

Tomato circle

Friday, January 7, 2011

Canning Labels

As you all know, Canning is Where Its At! At least, I think its really fun to toss back a few cocktails on a Sat night and start canning like a mad women. My main canning I did this season as a novice was Homemade Apple Sauce and Spicy Garlic Pickles. Of course I also have 50 jars packed with tomatoes, peppers, corn, soups, pasta sauces, salsa's to save for the winter. But my Apple Sauce and Garlic Pickles were two items I wanted to give as gifts this year.



I wanted to make them all super cute - so I went on etsy.com - a wonderful web of artists and crafters. There were many people to choose from but I found a great graphic designer that made my labels just as I requested.




I thought they came out great and also matched my Hello Kitty Apple Ribbon perfectly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment