Tomato circle

Tomato circle

Friday, April 29, 2011

Bugs! Get out!!



Like many of my local central Texas neighbors, our house has been taken over by a whole mess of bugs in search of water. We have had large tree roaches - which always proves that things are MUCH bigger in Texas. We have also has the swarming gnats and flies that seem to be pestering everyone this month.

After a roach fell on me in bed and I just about gave my sleeping husband a heart attack, I had enough. We of course wanted to go with a company that was non toxic and used not harmful chemicals in treating our home and yard.

We signed with Bulwark Pest control. They had really good reviews and promised great result with no toxins.

Our first spray was Thurdays - we are hoping within a week - there will be no more critters stirring at night. I can then relax when go to the kitchen for my 3 am water again. I will update over the next few months how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment