Tomato circle

Tomato circle

Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Garden 8 weeks update




I couldnt be more happy with my Spring Garden this year. My tiny tiny tomato plants are 4 ft high already and dripping with lil yellow fruits. My Celebrity tomatoes are also looking great - each plant has about 3 good size fruits growing. Most of the pepper plants are getting big. I can see jalapenos starting to flower and beginning to form! The onions are still good - no exciting changes for them but I know their cooking down their in their soil. The Kale looks like its been nibbled at by the squirrels. Im thinking of planing more Kale in some pots too. The biggest improvement was that I built a lattice for my cucumbers to start growing up. They are also starting to get lil yellow blooms. Cant wait to see the cucumbers come in - that means more pickles!




Here is the 1st mini harvest of tomatoes from today. They looks so tasty and what a great color! I love spring!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment