Tomato circle

Tomato circle

Friday, July 23, 2010

Squeeky Clean! - Cal Ben Soap!









I'd like to show you some natural products we have been using in our home for the past 6 months!
Our favorite find is Cal Ben Natural Soap! They have everything you need to stay squeaky clean with using a non toxic, natural and earth wise product!

My skin is easily irritated by laundry soap - I cant even sleep on sheets that have been washed in Gain or I break out in a rash. Any laundry soap that is heavily perfumed might smell nice but the residue staying in your clothes and against your skin all day/all night. Toxic chemicals found in everyday household products that, when absorbed through the skin (as practically all chemicals are), lead directly to liver toxicity , nervous system disorders, and cancer.

If you want more specific information - all you have to do it hit up Google and search for "toxic chemicals in detergents" - you will get 100 pages that show research on how everyday chemicals from dryer sheets, deodorants, perfumes, soaps, lotions and detergents, to name a few are bad for your system.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS - there are lots of natural soaps and cleaners out there that work just as good - or better - that what you are using now!

Ive listed the main items we order from Cal Ben:

The shampoo is probably my favorite item - and whats funny is that my husband has been using it for 6 months and I just dared to try it a month ago. This might come as a shocking surprise to all of you but I am not a natural fuchsia/red head - shocking!!! So I always use color safe shampoo that is suppose to block chlorine in tap water. About 4 weeks ago - my hair was feeling so "gummy" that I felt like I couldn't get it clean. Hard water doesnt help! I told my husband I was going to shave my head again like I did in college b/c I couldn't take it. So I tried the Cal Ben Shampoo and couldn't believe how good my hair felt! I now have used almost his whole supply and had to order a gallon jug this week! Try it!

We do a lot of laundry at my house and I have been very pleased with the results of the Cal Ben Sea Foam soap - gets everything clean without perfumey smells!

We bought the glass cleaner as well and it makes a friggin gallon so we will have clean windows for about 2 years from this one purchase!

I also got turned on to the Almond Rose Lotion - it has a sweet smell and is a great moisturiser! I really love it and its pink!!

I hope you found this interesting and I encourage you to check out the Cal Ben Soap website - there is a great starter pack for only $20 that gives you samples of all I listed above as well as 5 mini bars of soap! Try it out and let me know what you think!! Thanks Y'all!

http://www.calbenpuresoap.com/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment