Tomato circle

Tomato circle

Friday, July 2, 2010



TGIF Friends! I write to you today as Hurricane Alex keeps pouring more rain on us - looks like it will be a soggy 4th of July weekend this year! It has been the wettest summer I can remember in my 10 years in Austin which is great for us b/c we are trying to regrow our backyard grass at our new house and the rain has def. helped!

I am excited about going to the Farmer's Market in the morning - this time I have a new cart to take with us - just got it and need to put the wheels on it tonight! Also, my parents will be visiting next week so we will really have to stock up. I cant wait to make them tasty meals fresh from the market. We are gonna need a bigger chicken for sure and hopefully some Yak meat so they can try that too!

Wishing you all a great 4th weekend and wanted to leave you with this quote I read today.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world: indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment